Azeroth Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue 70 with a big heart and small knifes

3 posters

Go down

Rogue 70 with a big heart and small knifes Empty Rogue 70 with a big heart and small knifes

Post  Pasithea Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:39 pm

Character name: Pasithea
Level: 70
Class: Rogue
Profession: Just started with Mining and skinning, but I really donīt know...sigh...always a problem
Talent spec (link from WowHead if possible): combat at the moment, but I like to experiment with my character and try many things.

Is this your main character? For now yes

Do you have a friend already in Azeroth Elders? I donīt know if I can call them friends, but I have grouped up with a few, Jarow and Suki were some... I think also Edhinor and Niandra..... but this was a long long time back.

Why do you want to join Azeroth Elders? I heard it was a mature guild and also very social, just like me ;-)

Have you read our guild charter and rules? Do you fully agree? There are none to be found...but I can adapt to many things....isnīt that a part of being woman? ;-)

RL age: 33

Kind regards

Pasithea

Back to top Go down

Rogue 70 with a big heart and small knifes Empty Re: Rogue 70 with a big heart and small knifes

Post  Pasithea Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:16 am

Sorry, I was a bit tired, I found the rules and they do seems to be very sensible and I agree to them. Most things seems to be common sense.

Kind regards

Pasithea

Back to top Go down

Rogue 70 with a big heart and small knifes Empty Re: Rogue 70 with a big heart and small knifes

Post  Hevlon Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:43 pm

He (she) is in ! Smile
Hevlon
Hevlon

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-02

http://www.teksli.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Juona Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:26 am

Yay, welcome!
Juona
Juona

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Pasi Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:17 am

I just wanted to say thanks for the invite and for the warm welcome.

FYI,

I have 5 lvl 70, and a lvl 67 Paladin (Druid, Mage, Warrior, Priest and Rogue (and yes I have played too much in the past).
At the moment the rogue is my main character since I got a bit bored with the other toons. The mage and the druid is on another server, but for my warrior, priest and rogue I have of course professions which might be useful, such as 375 jewelcrafter (most blue designs in game and also enchanter 375 with nice enchants like Mongoose, Sunfire, Boorīs speed, Potency etc etc.
I will make the list complete once my forum account is activated and supply you guys with info what I can supply you. Also, if you need a tank or priest for a certain event, those are of course avalible (but please consider my rogue the toon I prefer to play). Both toons are fully PvE epic geared.
Also worth mentioning is that those toons are in a very small guild where I am the Guild master(in fact me and my life partner and some old friends that doesnīt play anymore.

See you in game and thanks again for the invite and the warm welcome.

Kind regards
Pasithea

Pasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaff Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:32 pm

Welcome Pasi! (although I saw you last night Razz) sounds like you've been working hard on those toons... Smile
Spaff
Spaff

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum