Azeroth Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Baruk Dawnforge

3 posters

Go down

Application - Baruk Dawnforge Empty Application - Baruk Dawnforge

Post  Dawnforg Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:23 pm

Character name: (Baruk) Dawnforge.
Level: 70.
Class: Paladin.
Profession: Mining, armorsmithing.
Talent spec (link from WowHead if possible):

Is this your main character? It is.

Do you have a friend already in Azeroth Elders? I do. The dwarven priestess, Pristine. I believe she joined you yesterday.

Why do you want to join Azeroth Elders? I am a close friend of Pristine, and when our previous guild's leader decided to go elsewhere, we decided to find a RP guild to join. I let her do the searching, and she came up with Azeroth Elders, which seemed like a perfectly good guild to me. Now that she's joined, I am hoping you will grant me the same honor and allow me a trial period as well. All in all we are just looking for a guild with friendly people to have fun with during our spare time, that we like to spend playing this lovely game.

Have you read our guild charter and rules? Do you fully agree? I have read it, and I agree with your rules.

RL age: 17 - While I do realize that I do not quite meet the age requirements for your guild, I do hope that you will be able to make an exception this once.

Dawnforg

Back to top Go down

Application - Baruk Dawnforge Empty Re: Application - Baruk Dawnforge

Post  Briar Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Thank you for your application Dawnforge, you seem like a truely respectable young dwarf and my self and the other oficers and High council will talk about your application and be back to you as soon as possible
Briar
Briar

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Darktalon Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Dawnforge has been interviewed, and invited into the guild

DT
Darktalon
Darktalon

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Argylle Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:18 am

i talked with Pristine at length before she decided to join and she mentioned Sir Dawnforge and spoke highly of his politeness easy temprement and good humor when things where bad
as the player is only 17 ,he does not meet the strict age regulation of 18+
i am hoping therefore that this regulation will apply in the future to only those we do not have a personnal recommendation for and that for others know to members or prospective members we lower to age 16
i say this because when i joined moonglade server i did so with a mate who was only 17 ,and he was not allowed to join the guild dispite my assurances that he was as mature a player as i am...well maybe even more

and i would like to also say to Sir Dawnforge...welcome to the guild

Argylle

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down